My Blog List

Monday, August 29, 2011

Tiny table redo

 I bought this old little table from a yard sale for $3.
 It was a little rickety so I tightened the screws on the legs, primed it, painted it and distressed it very slightly. I needed a little something for under these frames my husband made for me and though the table is a bit small for the space, it will substitute nicely until I can find something a little bigger to replace it! This blue is my new favorite color and I'm finding fun ways to incorporate it into my home!

Thanks for stopping by! More to come! (Family photos courtesy of Victoria Lewis, fall 2010 at our home.)

2 comments:

Melony Bradley said...

Love it Sarah- you did a great job with it! I have a room with a lot of that color that I just love. See you tomorrow!

Anna said...

I'm loving redoing everything!!! Cute color on that table-- of course, I have seen it before now :) You have a lot more projects to blog about from what I saw the other day! haha